Dropship custom clothing suppliers are an easy way to get your clothing business up and running quickly, allowing you to focus on marketing your online store and attracting customers rather than finding and producing inventory.
Unfortunately, finding the best dropship custom clothing suppliers can be difficult, especially if you don’t know what to look for or where to start looking.
Luckily, we’ve done some of the legwork already and are here to give you the top 13 dropship custom clothing suppliers that you need to know about today to help your business grow. Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
|Name||Custom Clothing Services||Niche||Minimum Order||Price|
|Free Point Clothing||Printing [screen printing, heat transfer printing, special printing], embroidery, and designing.||print-on-demand||10 pieces||Printing – $60/5-10 pieces, |
|Contrado||Reactive printing, sublimation printing, pigment printing.designing.||Wide-ranging products, print-on-demand||No minimum order||Fabric labels – $23/10 pcs|
Printed tags – $36/20 pcs
Dropshipping – billed for each order.
|Apliiq||Graphic design, printing, cut & sew, and embroidery.||print-on-demand||No minimum order||Dropshipping – free|
Custom labels and neck prints- $2.5/product each.
|Art of Where||Printing, cut & sew, designing||Print-on-demand||6 pieces||Dropshipping – free|
Custom label, artist card, and sticker go for $1.00/product each.
|Penny Crayon||Printing, embroidery, and designing||Print-on-demandReady-made prints||No minimum order||Printing on white for 5 euros and 8 euros for colored.|
8 euros for logo embroidery.
|Casports||Printing and designing.||print-on-demand||No minimum quantities||No definite price, depends on order specifications.|
|Ottawa||Printing, embroidery, designing.||Print-on-demand||16 pieces||No definite price but depends on the number of orders, print colors, print locations, and fabric.|
|Zazzle||Printing and designing||print-on-demand||No minimum order||Starts at $14.95 for basic products.|
|Spreadshirt||Printing, embroidery, designing.||print-on-demand||No minimum order quantity||Price is $3.00 per item regardless of design.|
|Designhill||Graphic designing||print-on-demand||No minimum order quantity||Starts at $20.00 for a basic plan, $65 for a premium plan, and $150 for an enterprise.|
|Custom Ink||Printing, graphic designing, and branding.||print-on-demand||No minimum order||No definite price. Price is determined by product, the number of ink colors used, and the total quantity of products.|
|Vistaprint||Printing, designing, labeling, and custom packaging.||print-on-demand||No minimum order on most products. Some products display their MOQ on the page.||Start at $1.41 per item and depends on the type of product.|
|Artscow||Printing and designing||print-on-demand||No minimum order||Printing price starts from $0.10 to $4.99 depending on the number of items and sizes.|
Free Point Clothing
Founded in 2013, Free Point Clothing is a supplier dedicated to producing various clothing such as t-shirts, hoodies, jerseys, shirts, and jackets among others. The supplier is known for its customization services where they offer printing, designing, and embroidery.
The company believes in customer satisfaction, hence, they are very transparent when it comes to pricing and other useful information the client may need.
Also, they have a team of experienced personnel who bring fresh ideas to all their products. Free Point Clothing is a good starting point for your clothing business.
- The services offered are flexible, fast, and unique.
- They boast good customer relations.
- They have 24/7 customer service.
- Shipment might take some time before reaching you.
If you looking for a one-stop shop, then Contrado will be a perfect choice. It was started in 2002 and ever since its inception, they have ventured into both dropshipping and wholesaling. They offer custom services to all their clients and give you the leeway to choose designs from their catalog or come up with the one you prefer.
Contrado helps clients build their brands and maximize profits. Their services are top-notch from delivery, and custom services, to manufacturing.
- They manufacture custom dropship orders within 3 days.
- Their delivery system is advanced and provides tracking of goods.
- Their products are eco-friendly; 100% organic.
- Accepts Paypal and credit card forms of payment.
- Their app integrates with Shopify.
- They are relatively expensive [products and shipment].
- They have a 20% order cancellation, even if the order is before production.
Based in LA, California, Apliiq is a private label dropshipping supplier providing premium apparel to its high-end clients. They offer custom services that are diverse including digital printing, screen printing, labeling & branding, stitching, and sewing.
All these services you get in their facility, meaning as a retailer, you get to save money by accessing all services in one place. The clothing you find in Apliiq are joggers, leggings, tank tops, shirts, zippers, pullovers, and t-shirts.
All these clothing come in different sizes, designs, and colors.
- Customers get up to a 50% discount when they buy in bulk.
- They ship to over 150 countries within 15 days.
- They offer dropship services.
- Apliiq integrates with WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Their production can be long; takes up to 5 business days.
- They do not accept returns or exchanges.
Art of Where
Situated in Montreal, Canada, Art of Where is a renowned company that specializes in custom products from clothing, home decor, stationery, and more. The company has made it easy for both startups and established businesses to sell print-on-demand goods since they offer these services.
Art of Where has been working with numerous retailers across the globe and in the process, they have sharpened their skills making them among the best dropship custom suppliers worldwide.
- Offer blank clothing and can incorporate your designs.
- International shipping is fast; within 10-30 business days.
- It integrates with BigCommerce, BigCartel, Shopify, Etsy, Squarespace, and WooCommerce.
- They have a long production time [6 days].
Penny Crayon is located in the UK and its primary focus is the personalization of clothing. They are specialized in custom printing and they use several techniques to ensure every product they supply is distinct.
The popular printing techniques they use are screen printing, direct to garment [DTG], embroidery, digital transfer, and sublimation.
They deal with clothes like hoodies, vests, t-shirts, and more. They also personalize more products such as pens, mugs, bags, etc.
- They supply blank products.
- They have fast delivery.
- They offer dropship services.
- Their website integrates with Shopify.
- The website is not very easy to navigate, meaning it may take a bit of time.
Since starting operations in 2002 in Australia, Carsports has grown tremendously adding new products to its catalog. They started from humble beginnings with sportswear and had a dream to grow and reach more people.
They are now a complete fulfillment facility that offers manufacturing and custom services such as designing and printing. They have been getting positive reviews over the years through their excellent customer service, quality products, and comfortable clothing.
- Carsports offers very competitive prices.
- They have fast turnaround times.
- They have no MOQ.
- Accepts several payment methods.
- Their website needs an upgrade as it is hard to navigate and get all the necessary information.
Being a manufacturer, Ottawa is a clothing dealer that produces some of the best quality clothing you can ever find in the market. They have skills and knowledge in clothing customization which has become very useful to their customers.
The items you will find at Ottawa are shirts, sportswear, uniforms, and so on.
- They offer discounts on custom products to their Canadian clients.
- They offer samples.
- They have reasonable prices due to the low cost of production.
- Several payment methods are accepted.
- It is impossible to browse their product catalog in person.
For 17 years, Zazzle has been a marketplace where you find a variety of products of good quality. They have garnered over 30 million customers and over 500 top brands. Zazzle empowers its customers to be creative by offering eccentric designs and customization while also allowing them to innovate their designs.
When it comes to technology, the company has invested in the best ensuring everything they do is above standard.
- They have no minimum order.
- They have a fast delivery time; takes 3-6 days to get your order.
- High-quality products and print services.
- They don’t give out samples.
- They don’t have integration with other platforms.
Spreadshirt is a German company founded in 2002 in Leipzig. Ever since then it has become a go-to place for on-demand printing of accessories and clothing.
The company has made it easy for clients to create their personalized products through a customization tool. You are free to use it to choose a variety of clothing designs from their website.
- They have invested in sustainability in all their processes.
- Availability of various designs to choose from.
- Their prints are high-quality.
- They send you income tax files annually if you need them.
- You are limited to only using certain colors of ink.
- Their product catalog is not as extensive as their competitors.
Designhill is a global creative platform that caters to businesses and individuals looking for personalization on their items. The company has over 125,000 designers from over 52 countries, meaning their designs are diverse and inclusive of various cultures.
As a retailer, working with Designhill is a plus for your business.
- Their creativity is out-of-this-world.
- Your clothing will have diverse customization that includes various cultures.
- They cater to a wide range of enterprises.
- They approach every client individually to ensure top-notch services.
- Their site is overwhelming with many options and can be quite hard to get started.
From hoodies, and t-shirts, to outwears, Custom Ink offers several design features that will give your customers a reason to shop with you again. Custom Ink has thousands of quality graphics that include several designs and artwork.
Furthermore, it is very easy to upload your graphics into your goods through their modern systems.
- Standard shipment is free.
- They have a fast turnaround time.
- They have a ready customer support service for any inquiries.
- It is easy to create custom designs with their easy-to-navigate website.
- Some prints are less bright than in their photos.
- Their sizes may be confusing so customers have to carefully understand their size charts before ordering.
Since 1995, Vistaprint has been helping small businesses come up with world-class designs and other custom services to be able to compete with top brands. Apart from customization, their clients also enjoy access to expert advice and ideas to help them propel their enterprises forward.
Working with Vistaprint is a guaranteed success for any company. The apparel you get at Vistaprint includes shirts, vests, jackets, sweatshirts, shorts, pants, and hats, among others.
- They are dedicated to helping small businesses grow through customization.
- Their website is super easy to use.
- They are quite affordable, especially to small businesses.
- Delivery can take time due to the huge customer base and orders coming in.
Artscow is home to customization and services for several industries. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong offering printing services. Their apparel includes swimwear, dresses, tops, kid’s wear, sportswear, etc.
Artscow offers a variety of other products apart from clothing such as stationery, home decor, photo books, and accessories.
- They offer discounts on custom bulk goods.
- They have no minimum orders.
- They accept several payment methods.
- They offer coupons and redeemable credits.
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- They do not accept order cancellation after production, so you have to be sure of your preferences before you order.
To wrap up, these are the top 13 dropship custom clothes suppliers you should be aware of. They all have something special to offer that can help your business in some way. While there may be some drawbacks to using them, they are all excellent choices for anyone trying to establish or build a business.
We do, however, recommend working with a competent agent who will assist you in obtaining what you require from a distributor. Bestfulfill is the ideal agent for you because we provide excellent services to ease your work in finding a custom apparel provider. We listen to your needs and match you with the best choice available. Reach out now and get started.